Welcome to University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College! The UA-PTC Admissions staff look forward to helping you begin, or continue, your college career. There is no cost to apply for admission to UA - Pulaski Tech. To become a student at UA - Pulaski Tech, please review the information below.
Applying to UA-PTC
New/Transfer Students: Incoming freshmen and transfer students can apply to UA-PTC at www.uaptc.edu/apply.
Tracking Your Application: The App Tracker is your online hub for viewing and submitting information about your application to UA - Pulaski Tech. Here, you can view your personalized application checklist and confirm official documents we have received. The App Tracker is continuously updated, and lists the status of all the required components of your application. Please refer to that list for the most recent items received by the Office of Admissions.
Acceptance E-mail: Once we have received your application and all requirements, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgement of your acceptance. Within this e-mail will be instructions for accessing your Campus Portal account and scheduling your orientation. If you did not receive this message, please check your spam folder, or you can contact us for a new copy. We recommend that you retain this e-mail for your records.
After applying, complete the following:
- Admissions Requirements - Complete list of required items to be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- Academic Advising - After being accepted, students are required to meet with an academic advisor to register for classes.
- Activate your Campus Portal account and set up your student e-mail account. After setting up your student e-mail account, please allow 24 hours before accessing.
Be sure to pay attention to application deadlines and make sure to submit documents early. If you experience any difficulty using our admission processes, contact the Office of Admissions at (501) 812-2231 or e-mail email@example.com.
Current Students: Current students can enroll for classes in the Campus Portal.
International Students: Visit our International Admissions page.
Paying for Classes
Applying for Financial Aid
1. Complete your Federal Aid Application (FAFSA). For assistance, we encourage you to watch our how to videos for a better understanding of the financial aid process.
- When applying, you will be asked to provide your income information. We strongly encourage you to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool option to upload your tax information. This will be a faster process for you, and lessen the amount of paperwork you may have to submit in the future.
- UA - Pulaski Tech’s school code is 014167
2. After applying for for Federal Aid, check your student e-mail account 3-5 days after for instructions on how to access the UA-PTC Financial Aid Portal.
- Review the Documents tab and complete/submit any required documents.
- Monitor your student e-mail account for an award notice and complete your online award letter through the financial aid portal.
Make sure you have completed your (1) Entrance Counseling and (2) Master Promissory Note at www.studentaid.gov in order for your Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan to pay.
Allied Health Application
For students applying into an allied health program, please complete an Allied Health Application for the desired program after completing an admissions application.