UA - Pulaski Tech has partnered with Rave Wireless to provide an emergency alert system capable of delivering messages to your UA - Pulaski Tech and personal e-mail addresses as well as your cell phone.
We have enrolled you in the program at no additional expense to you. If you want to receive text messaging notifications you will need to log in to enter or verify your cell phone number and provider. Otherwise, you will be notified of emergency situations only via UA - Pulaski Tech student e-mail.
Note: Your cellular phone provider may charge a per-text-message fee for the delivery of emergency notifications to your phone. We encourage you to login to the Rave Wireless site to confirm your contact information and choose your notification preferences.
How to verify your cell phone number and provider:
1. Visit https://www.getrave.com/login/pulaskitech
2. Click the register button on the right side of the page.
3. Fill out your personal information, read the terms and click the check box stating that you agree to the terms. Afterwards, click the Proceed to Next Step button below the form.
4. Select your mobile carrier and click the Proceed to Next Step button.
5. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you signed up with. Click the link in the e-mail and follow the instructions.
6. After you have completed all the steps, your account will be updated and you will receive emergency text messages and e-mails.