PRINCE2 project management is a process-based methodology used for productive project management. Its official manual called "Managing successful projects with PRINCE2,” is helpful for practitioners.
The benefits include:
- Certified PRINCE2 professionals gain extensive knowledge in the project management areas.
- PRINCE2 has a transparent laid-out methodology.
- There is no confusion while executing projects due to standard approaches.
- You get a better salary and employability prospects.
- Let's look at the different certifications PRINCE2 offers.
PRINCE2 (2009) offers project management certifications at three levels.
- Foundation: The foundation level is the basic level in project management certification.
- Practitioner: The practitioner level is significantly valued in the field and is an intermediate level in project management certification.
- Professional: The professional level in project management certification is a tough one.