The construction industry is one of the main fast-moving industries, and a concrete pump proves a valuable tool for a project. A concrete pump uses to transfer liquid concrete with the help of a pump. Boom concrete pump and line pump are the two most commonly used types of concrete pumps.
Concrete is a very abrasive material, and proper installation is vital for good pipe performance. The concrete pump uses widely in commercial and residential construction projects, and the concrete pump is the best technique for placing and pouring the concert. Due to the heaviness of the concrete pump, it is essential to handle it carefully during installation. Four principal zones of pipe that are essentially critical for the system of pipe soil are:
- The Middle Bedding
- The Outer Bedding
- The Haunch
- The Lower Side
Main Steps for the Installation of Concrete Pump Pipe:
Installation of concrete pipe can affect the pipe's performance and can reflect techniques of modern construction. The procedures and methods of installation should be designed to improve the performance of the pipe. A wide range of backfill material may use to provide the pipe installation. A sound installation can offer the contractor, engineers, and owners versatility and meet their requirements.
For the installation of concrete pump pipes, you need two persons who can handle this procedure.
● The soil area provides significant support to the pump pipe and can also reduce pipe stress.
● Uncompact and loose placed bedding under the pipe invert is one main factor in reducing the pipe's stress.
● The material used for the construction can affect the structural requirements of the pipe. Soil may prove challenging to compact in the bedding portion and haunch area.
● By using a backhoe or a crane, the large pipe can be lowered into the trench. Workers can set the smaller pipe by hand and can adjust thepipe section to the proper place.
● The end of the small plug of the new pipe can insert into the bell of the pipe. It should insert at the end of the installed pipeline.
● Now you can push a new section into place using pipe pullers or any other tools.
● The concrete pump has a bell gasket stretched. It uses a rounding device that ensures everything is in its proper place when it passes several times with the gasket's circumference.
● Grade and line established for the culvert and sewer construction. Helium-neon laser is available for culvert and sewer construction.
● A worker with any rod can measure offset for construction accurately.
● The helium-neon laser with low power is not a dangerous instrument, but constantly looking at the 1 to 3 milliwatt laser may prove damaging for the eyesight, so you should avoid it.
● When installing a pipe with the tunneling method or jacking for the construction, it is necessary to establish an accurate control point at the bottom of the work shaft or the bottom of the jacking pit.
● For large pipe size and slope trench wall, wide trenches can use. A Batter board will not be enough for this purpose.
These are some steps for installing concrete pump pipes, and better performance depends on the proper installation of concrete pump pipes.
We are supplying high-quality concrete pumps for many years and also offer a wide range of construction machinery and application. Contact us today for further information.